What do you need? What is the registration procedure ?
Here are the different steps:
- Come up with an original name for your team! Then we will send you your team number by email.
- Enter the names (First names & family names) of all 4 team members as well as their mobile phone numbers and their email addresses. Decide which team member will be responsible for communication with the administrative department. The other team members will receive a monthly electronic newsletter.
- Send us the contact details (name, mobile phone number and email address) of one member of your support team.
- Tell us how you heard of the Oxfam Peacewalker.
- Read the Participation rules carefully.
2. Team Contact
We need to have the contact details for the team member who has been designated as responsible for communication: postal address, mobile phone number and email address. Communication between the Oxfam Peacewalker admininistrative department and the teams will mainly be via the designated team member. However, we will always try to email important information to all team members. This is why we have requested the email addresses of all team members. The mobile phone numbers will be needed during the event itself, as well as for the emergency services if required. The numbers will be checked during the team check in prior to the start of the event.
3. Enrolment payment methods
The enrolment fees (4 x 25 euros) can be paid using the following methods : VISA, Mastercard/Eurocard, American Express, Bancontact, Dexia or KBC on line banking, (= all online bank transfers).
The data for the bank transfer appears on your screen. You can check that all is in order.
If the payment has been carried out successfully you will receive an information letter by email from us.
Fundraising sums are not connected to the enrolment fees. Enrolment fees will not generate a tax receipt.
You will find all of the information relating to the tax receipt here.